Zootennis


Schedule a training visit to the prestigious Junior Tennis Champions Center in College Park, MD by clicking on the banner above

Friday, September 13, 2013

US Open Junior Championship Recap, Slideshow

My recap of last week's US Open Junior Championships is now available at the Tennis Recruiting Network. The emphasis is on the singles and doubles final, but I also look at how the finalists progressed through the draw.

Below, my slide show of the tournament is a different from the ones I usually compile, with photos of all 31 American players who competed in the singles draw, with the round they lost in noted. In addition to those photos, I include my standard quarterfinalists in singles and semifinalists in doubles. If there is no country code on a player's caption, he/she is from the USA.

0 comments: